04 October 2007

New Toys - Again

Yahooo! No, I'm not talking about the Web site.

Well, folks, I finally got myself a 'gaming' computer. Actually, my mother bought it - for less than a hundred dollars. It was reconditioned, or it would have probably cost a lot more. Anyway, now that I have myself a 'gaming' computer, I've loaded up Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and Neverwinter Nights onto it and I'm playing them like crazy. I've all but abandoned the internet except for school, e-mail, and this blog - for the most part, anyway. Yes! Finally, I can enjoy actual full-character creation - not the cheap replicas produced by games that are nothing like the originals - and massive stories divided by chapters. I can actually develop my characters for more than just the number of spells I have or the kinds of weapons I decide to use. I can finally explore more than just a dank dungeon here and there and the occasional eerie castle haunted by second-rate ghost-like animations and poorly-drawn paintings hung on the walls. At last...DnD, here I come!

Other than that, I'm FINALLY into the library tech program. Hopefully, this won't take more than a year. Then I'll be out of school - FOR GOOD. Once I leave, I ain't NEVER goin' back. I'm starting to hate school as much as I hate broccoli (yuck!).

So, for those of you actually bored enough to read my blog - enjoy your lives out there, readers. I'll certainly enjoy mine - if only through my 'gaming' comp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home