06 August 2006

Algebra...gaah!!

God, do I hate it. X plus this times 14x minus -22x...grrrrrrrrrr. Why can't I just go back to adding and subtracting fractions? At least that was easy.

Let's see. So far in this quarter's math class, I've done adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions, decimals and percentages; figuring area and perimeter; scientific notation; and algebra. At least the others I could figure out; this algebra shit is just going right through my head and into the trash can.

I hope I'm not the only one who has this kind of trouble with algebra, because then I'll have someone to help me burn all the math books in the world. I'm serious - this is ridiculous. I mean, most of the stuff I've studied in math classes I won't even use. Fractions, maybe, although decimals would be more likely; but I'm not going to be an astronomer, so scientific notation won't be a problem. I have no use for figuring area and permiter, since I have no intention of being an architect. And what about algebra? My teacher was right - math classes really are the only places where I'll ever need to know this stuff.

And there's my rant for the day. Thank you very much, ladies and germs; I'll be here all week...maybe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I hate Algebra. Well, I hate any math. But, of course, as my parent's have said TOO MANY times, "If you're gonna be a computer program, you need to have good Math grades."
Yes, they say computer program. That's not even what I'm going to be, for God, Allah, Buddha, and Jesus' sake! I know, I suck at Math. I got a friggin' 66 in it last quarter.
Now, I have to take fuckin' tutoring!
[/rant]

~Midnight Umbreon

11/1/07 16:05  
Blogger Crow said...

LOL

Geez, you sound like me.

And sorry I didn't respond to this before. I rarely check this. Heh...

/REALLY late.

=P

4/10/07 10:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home