16 November 2005

Dell Sucks

I just got a new Dell computer; it's MUCH faster than my old computer, and I absoluely LOVE it. However, I don't like the fact that Dell has tried to screw me over it. They suck. I knew I should have gone through Gateway.

Here's the deal: I order a system that's $400 and includes a monitor and speakers; although I received the speakers and the computer, which has everything on it that I wanted to have on it, I didn't receive a monitor and Dell tried to charge me $200 more for NOT having a monitor when I purchased the system BECAUSE it came with a monitor, as opposed to the cheaper system which just had the computer and nothing else. Then they tried to screw me by telling me that what I ordered wasn't what I ordered and that, if I wanted to get the system I ordered in the first place, I needed to send everything back and re-order. I just spent about five hours trying to get it through their thick heads that all they had to do was charge me the price I saw in the ad and send me the damn monitor to hear that.

Moral of the story: next time, I go through Gateway - NOT Dell. Idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home