20 October 2005

To join or not to join? That isn't the question...

...it's whether or not to trust.

Okay, so here's the deal; I decided to go to ITT Technical Institute to get a degree in Networking. Now, in order to attend, you need to pass some sort of test; only I haven't set up an appointment yet. I was going to do that after I'd checked my e-mail and seen if there were any posts I wanted to reply to on the various sites I'm a member of. It's a good thing I went online first.

Turns out someone online had heard some bad things about ITT, so I went on Google and looked up complaints against the school; my first thought when I saw the results was, "Holy shit!" My second thought was, "Well - guess I don't want to go there."

At least a dozen different complaints against the school over the last few years was just the first part; there have been a couple of lawsuits against the school, as well as a class action suit, and the school has been investigated (not once, mind you, but several times) for fraud and discrimination of color.

Jesus christ. If I wanted to be fucked, I could hire a hooker; one thing's for certain, though - I'm definitely not planning on attending ITT Technical Institute anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home