11 July 2006

Ugh...college.

I'm really starting to hate it. I can only blame myself, though; I saved the toughest subjects for last. Stupid me.

I'm going for an AA in liberal arts - real basic, right? So why do I have to take hard classes that I'll end up taking in other courses, anyway? At least the credits will go toward certain parts of other courses I might take. My problem is that I don't know what I want to do - which really sucks.

Right now, I've got three classes; two of them - Accounting 101 and Document Processing 102 - are online, and the third - Math 21 - is on campus. Accounting isn't all math, though math is a large part of it, and Document Processing is mostly pretty basic stuff - file management, word processing, that sort of thing. The Math 21 class isn't too bad. But all three? I know I shouldn't be complaining - hell, my mother took eight classes a quarter when she was in college - but the Accounting is taking a lot of time to do (believe it or not) and the other two classes on top of that aren't exactly light-work classes, either. I feel like an old man.

What's really bad is that all I have left are the maths, sciences, and a couple of electives. Not sure what I'll take for electives yet, but hopefully either geology or something similar. Heh. Maybe I'll take Fingerpainting.

So, anyway, like I said...ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home