13 December 2006

Free! For another month, anyway...

Well, my college classes have finally ended. Until the 3rd of January, I'm completely and utterly free! Woot!

So, what to do now? Read a book? Pick on the little kids that live across from me? Nah...maybe just some good old-fashioned, button-mashing, enemy-bashing, item-hunting, boss-smashing video games. Except that they tend to get boring after a while. I could get a job, I suppose, but I probably won't keep it come Winter Quarter, what with all I'll be doing for all my classes, so why bother? It wouldn't look too good on a resume, after all - having a job for only one month, and then quitting after I get my first (or second, if I'm paid biweekly) paycheck, only to go to college and take classes I'm not even taking for a particular program? Very strange behaviour indeed. Wouldn't you agree?

So I'm typing up this blog message to kill some time. Who knows? Maybe I'll get some comments that I can reply to. You never know with me. I might just pisse someone off enough for them to reply. But nah...I'm not here to pisse anyone off (though I am rather good at that - just as me mum). As I said, I'm just killing time.

So, what about the rest of you? What are you doing for the holidays? And just for the record, I'm not much of a Christmas person since me dad left. But, hey - anything to spark up a little chatter at the moment. I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home